It is important that all children wear the correct uniform every day. The school colours are navy blue and yellow. Some items with the school logo or in school colours are only available from the school’s uniform suppliers, School Uniform Direct.
These are the reasons why we have a school uniform:
- We look smart and ready to learn.
- We are not distracted by what we are wearing.
- We all feel proud to be part of the school community.
- People recognise us in our local community.
For a printable copy of this list please click here.
Boys and Girls
* School navy blue jumper with school logo
|Years R – 2:||Plain white polo shirt|
|Years 3 – 6:||White long sleeve button-up shirt|
|Years 3 – 6: *||
Black shoes (not boots)
PE kit is compulsory for all children in Years 1 – 6:
- Navy blue sweatshirt*
- Tracksuit bottoms*
- Yellow t-shirt or polo shirt*
- Black shorts
- Black or blue swimming costume and cap. (Goggles are optional)
- Grey trousers
- Grey socks
- Grey trousers, or grey pinafore, or grey skirt
- Grey or navy socks, or tights
- School navy blue gingham summer dress*
- White un-patterned leggings
- Woolly hat with school logo for winter*
- Cotton cap with school logo for summer*
- School book bag*
- School back pack*
- Nursery children may wear grey tracksuit bottoms
Grey shorts for summer
White short sleeve button-up shirt for summer
white socks for summer
Cotton hat with brim for summer
If girls wear a headscarf or hijab it must be white
* These items are available from School Uniform Direct