Coronavirus (COVID) Catch-Up Premium
Our school is in receipt of the coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium grant in academic year 2020 to 2021. The amount totals £10,320
How is it intended that the grant will be spent?
- The grant will be spent on funding a Y6 intervention teacher to support children in Y6 three days a week to attain the Expected standard in SATS reading, maths and writing
- This support will be on a 1-1 basis or small group basis for this identified group of children
- In the event of whole school lockdown, this provision will be provided on return of children to school for the duration of this academic year in order to prepare them for secondary school
- Days of provision lost due to lockdown will be made up in spring term holiday booster sessions and in summer term ‘summer school’
How will the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school be assessed?
- Pupil attainment and progress is tracked via means of matrix tracking
- Assessments take place each half term by means of published assessment tests and Past SATS papers